As 2012 comes to an end, more couples will lean towards a more polished and sophisticated look and away from the rustic approach that we’ve seen this year. The focus will be on intimate gatherings, long tables,amber lighting and lots and lots of gold.
We’ve partnered with our friends at The Knot to put together a few highlights of what’s ahead. Be sure to check back with us over the next few weeks as we will be featuring more of the Hottest Wedding Trends for 2013! Enjoy!!
- Cocktail tables are over, couples are going for reception lounges in a variety of styles!
- Specialty musicians, like jazz trios, will be all the rage for pre-wedding events.
- Loose, undone hair will be the biggest bridal beauty trend of 2013.
- Next year’s hot reception trend will be “dinner party chic”
- Gold will be everywhere in 2013
- “Homestead chic” is an elegant outdoorsy alternative to the dinner party approach.
- 1920′s glamour will be a hot trend for bridal gowns and beauty.
- Accessories are the place to go for a bold pop of color!