The Social Media Intern will manage One Fine Fay Events social media environments (Facebook, Twitter & Blog). The candidate will research the latest wedding inspirations, DIY tutorials, wedding trends in fashion, decor, celebrity weddings, then creatively communicate findings to our followers.
Must have a great fashion sense and digital media experience (Photoshop, social networking, blogging, etc) to consider for our internship. Knowledge of the wedding industry and special events a plus!
- Research wedding industry trends and creatively post blogs
- Engage in social media conversations on behalf of One Fine Day Events
- Must possess an ability to meet tight deadlines in a virtual work environment
- Must be well-versed in the social media sites mentioned above
- Active blogger is a plus
- Passion for fashion, weddings and trends
How to apply
- Please provide a link to your blog and/or bio if you have one.
- Please provide 3 sample wedding related posts for review…approximately 300-500 words with your selection of wedding inspiration images.
Please send your details to the email@example.com. Hours are flexible and available to fit your schedule between Monday through Friday. Schedule to be decided. Please, no phone calls. You will be contacted if we are interested in scheduling an interview.